The refurbishment of the shopping area at Lawton and Sandbach road, Alsager is well under way and due to complete by the end of October 2018. The new scheme will be known as The Junction and will provide a cleaner, more modern look at one of the most prominent spots in Alsager. As part of the scheme, three new units will be created on the crossroads. One of these has been taken by Poole Alcock solicitors as part of a wider refurbishment of its first floor premises. The largest unit is still available to let – please contact Sandyford Properties with any expressions of interest.
- Duo of long-standing occupiers commit to Newfield Industrial Estate
- Macari Centre re-locates to new home in light of Covid-19 pandemic
- Trinity Point poised for residential redevelopment
- New Acquisition: Trentham Business Quarter and Trade Parks 1 & 2
- City Park tenant Patera Engineering aims for further expansion