Sandyford Properties has acquired Etna Works, Duke Street, Fenton, Stoke on Trent. The site is currently occupied by Barkers Engineering, a subsidiary of Hill & Smith Holdings plc. It comprises 63,333 sqft of industrial space over seven separate buildings on a 4.16 acre site. The site is located just off the A50 linking Stoke on Trent with the East Midlands.
- Duo of long-standing occupiers commit to Newfield Industrial Estate
- Macari Centre re-locates to new home in light of Covid-19 pandemic
- Trinity Point poised for residential redevelopment
- New Acquisition: Trentham Business Quarter and Trade Parks 1 & 2
- City Park tenant Patera Engineering aims for further expansion