February 2018: Sandyford Properties has acquired unit 2 Festival Trade Park, Stoke on Trent. The site was acquired with vacant possession and has been let to the Alliance Automotive Group. The acquisition adds to Sandyford Properties’ portfolio of light industrial units on Festival Trade Park. We continue to look for opportunities to acquire other similar properties in future and would welcome any approaches to that end.
- Duo of long-standing occupiers commit to Newfield Industrial Estate
- Macari Centre re-locates to new home in light of Covid-19 pandemic
- Trinity Point poised for residential redevelopment
- New Acquisition: Trentham Business Quarter and Trade Parks 1 & 2
- City Park tenant Patera Engineering aims for further expansion